Saturday 1 June 2013

Obsession for Possession

Hey!

Though this is my first blog but not the first one...I have been writing blogs since a year but for the clients. So this time I am really happy to share my views with my name on my own platform. It's the same feeling which we have in our own home with our own family.

Being a girl, I have to leave my house one day or the other and this feeling really scares me to the hell. I always feel that boys have lots of advantage in Indian society, they get their father's house, they never have to leave their family and moreover, their surname (identity) remains same throughout life. But even after struggling for a lifetime girl can never have her own home, she cannot live with her own family and for getting married she has to leave her surname (her identity) too...

You must be thinking that constitution gives equal right to a girl & a boy child on father's property but have you ever thought that it's the right on property not house, I mean after marriage or a certain years of age girl is never treated as a family member. She is always an outsider. Moreover, her husband's house can never be her own house. It will always be her husband's and in-laws' house and even after accepting culture, family & lifestyle, that bond remains different.

I don't know how many of you can relate with my feeling & emotion but I think it's the hidden feeling in every girl's heart. I am relating my topmost fear (of losing my own Home, Family & Identity) with my first blog as it's the only place which I possess. Feeling of 'Possession' is something that has always fascinated mankind. In Hindi we say 'Jar, Joru & Zameen are the only reason behind every fight' but I always say 'Obsession for Possession is the only reason behind every fight'. So here my Obsession for Possession is getting satisfied and hopefully, I will get my audience too with the coming blogs.

Stay connected to read the best imagistic, lovistic & emotionalistic blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment