Monday 17 June 2013

Changing Lifestyle!



People say lifestyle is changing, habits are altering, trends are revolutionizing and minds are transforming but from last 8years I am living a same life. Though I changed the companies twice in this duration but nothing actually changed. And in fact, earlier I was in an offline agency & now I am in a digital advertising agency still I would say nothing has changed at all. Every day I get up early in the morning, then workout, get ready and rush to office and then, a whole day work on different clients with different people, resolving many issues, singing & dancing in between, sharing jokes on chats, checking facebook updates & tweets or gossiping. Finally get back to home all tired not physically but mentally. Whole day is spent with so many people that finally at the end of the day, all energy to talk gets vanished. And I end up with my own company & a novel or sometimes as a dumb sit on a couch in front of TV. This is the same routine I am following.


Although I am in an ad agency and I don't do a routine job, everyday is a new challenge but now challenge is a routine to me. From last eight years I am following the same routine and I think every person in same field of job lives this kind of life. Lifestyle is not about using new technology, buying hi-tech accessories or shifting to hi-class brands from the local ones. For me lifestyle is all about routine and it is still the same for me and every professional. Even now I am spending the same amount of time with my family & friends. Having same time for myself. Do you think life has changed for you?


I really think that government has raised prices of everything so much that, we all have become machine in the urge to earn more and more to satisfy our needs. And thus, our life is more or less robotic. 12 hours of working, 6 hours of relax, 2 hours of recharging & 4 hours of rush for various other routine tasks.


At one point of time everyone's life becomes like this and this is the time when we need change. In my life I am waiting for my life-partner's stunning entry, as I know only he can give me that refreshed feeling which all other relations have failed to provide. Only relations can bring change in lifestyle not gadgets, clothing, accessories, look & brands. That change could be presence of parents in a hostler's life, charismatic entry of a life-partner, having a new friendship or blissful birth of a child. It can be any relation, new or old but it is a relation for sure which brings change in life.


If you agree, then give a thought & explore which is the relation that can bring change in your life at this point of time. Don't forget to share it with me!

3 comments:

  1. Completely Agree!
    Relations of any kind bring in change...

    Great lines Barkha!!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penultimate paragraph is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete