Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day


Dear Papa,

My friends do say that "my papa is a superhero...my papa is the strongest...I am the princess of my father" but I proudly reply to everyone that "my papa is not a superhero neither he is strongest and nor he treated me like a princess."

My father is just an ordinary man who has struggled all his life to give me extraordinary learnings. His experiences turned into my learnings which no school could ever taught. Thanks papa for sharing every detail of your life, I never listened it like a story but absorbed it like a lesson.

He is not the strongest man but he taught me how to convert my weaknesses into strengths and how accepting a weakness of others is an important aspect for the survival of any relationship. Thanks papa because of you whatever relationships I have, they are strong enough to withstand all the hardships of life.




Yes my father never treated me like a princess rather he showed me the real picture of life in which I was not the fortunate one to get everything I demand or desire. Thanks papa you made me capable of earning what I desire...you made me understand the true reason of my existence which is not just to live but to create my own identity. If you would have given me everything in hand I might never have explored myself and developed the potential to fight all odds. I might not look like a princess to the boys I meet but I am sure they will never get a better queen for them who has vision and skills to make the life king size."

In a way papa, I am nothing but your creation and I am proud to have the best creator in the world.


Love you for being YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is really touching.. I am sure your father must be proud of u as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thought.........& so true... Love u sister..

    ReplyDelete