Sunday 21 July 2013

Pilgrimage - A Journey from World to Oneself!

Recently I went for a Teerth Yatra at Bawangaja ji, Jain Pilgrimage near Badwani. There for the first time I met myself. Have you ever noticed that all the pilgrimage places are at distant places where humans have to make real efforts for having darshan. Either we talk about Amaranth, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Shikharji, Girnarji, Maangi-Tungi, Palitana or Bawangajaji, every teerth is really difficult to complete. It is just a strong will power that makes people strong enough to complete the yatra.

During Bawangaja ji yatra, when I was climbing the hill, I could hear my heartbeat loud enough. I think that's the first time I heard my heart this loud. In the way to reach pinnacle, I was remembering each and every person and the moments that touched my heart, a feeling that I will never forget, a desire that is yet incomplete & a dream that I want to fulfill before I die.

Truly, for me Pilgrimage is 'A Journey from World to Oneself'. What's your say on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment